Monday 6 November 2017

Random diary of 5th Nov

Hey people sup it's Ryo in the house again
This time I'm back for quite fast, 5 days?
While I'm saying most probably the next time I'll be back with some heartbreaking news,
But no, not yet, I actually hope it won't... But no one can tell what the future will hold right?

Yeah F5 pre-order has start and these few days is literally shit for me...
A ton of shit need to deal EVERY SINGLE FxCKING NIGHT!!
I'm not complaining really, just that need to type it with word to release a bit of stress..
While I only need to key 2x information of the customer who pre-order,
I'm super pity of my colleague who need to key 17x information... I mean...
2x took me like 15 minutes? I really can't imagine how much time need to take to key 17x...
At least still 5 more days to go of such days... And I'm having headache for 2 days and even now...
And it's a whole new Monday tomorrow after skipped meeting for almost 1 month...
I just hope tomorrow will be a good day.

While for my story of a little love story of mine,
I'm still trying my best, sometime she reply but still ignore my text most of the time.
I don't know really, what's my chance of success now? 20%? 30%? or 10%?
If is from text she's quite cold but if I see her she doesn't seems that cold to me, I guess?
I guess is just all my imagination huh.

Anyway 10 more days to my big day!
Those girl included my crush said they wanted to celebrate for me and ask what I want to eat?
Or karaoke they said, but I don't know.
I just let them and time to decide cause what I want now might won't be the same by that time..
But I'm really happy that they have this intention.
Well... It's time for me to off again.
I hope the next time I'm here I won't be sad or other negative emotion.


Well then, stay tune people!!


I hope that the world will be always in peace..

No comments:

Post a Comment