Sunday 12 November 2017

11.11 IS A POCKY DAY for me!!

Hey sup Ryo is back again,
It's 11.11 today in Chinese culture they say is 光棍节 (Guang Gun Jie)
It's a day for those who are single because 1111 but to me,
is ポッキーの日 which mean Pocky Day!
Is a Japan culture to celebrate Pocky Day, and I'm following this culture instead of Single Day.

Yeah and is also a big day for OPPO because it's a launching day for F5.
So instead of my usual Saturday routine I went to the shop with the most pre order to help them.
Even though I only help with taking photo and most of the time stand there like a stone..
And to be honest I did nothing other than taking photo cause after the morning session,
taking photo of those who pre order past few days come to collect their phone today,
the crowd, a photo of SR with customer and etc..
Then after that went for lunch, tea time, chit chat and dinner...
Oh I even got myself a birthday gift which is Project Diva X HD for PS4!
I know I don't have much time to play as well but who cares..
Also got a gift from my cousin Simon a Rolex watch, he said he got it from some black market..
and I actually have no idea whether this watch is original or fake but who cares right?
As long as is a watch and is usable that's all I care.

And for my story goes on, I think I again approach too tight.
Well text her a few time and got ignored, even though is normal but it still hurt sometimes..
I mean hey, I'm a human as well and who likes the feeling of gotten ignore right?
I really wanted to ask some advice from other girl but no one I can really ask..
She ignore my text and won't even like whatever I post on social media,
but when I meet her she'll talk to me like as usual..
Yeah I believe most of the people will tell me either she feel bad if she ignore me when I meet her,
or she feel awkward if she ignore me something like that.
Is obviously that she doesn't dislike me as a person but she also couldn't like me as a guy.
She just treat me as a friend.... FRIENDZONED!!!
Sigh.... yeah my love story always ended up like this...
Even though I haven't confess or anything but this is most likely the ending for this chapter..
Same pattern as usual....

Oh well, let's stop there.
Another 5 days to my big day, kinda expecting but not really expecting at the same time.
Most of all what I expect the most is on Wednesday,
where the Tesco crew say they'll celebrate for me,
but is always like when I'm expecting too much things in the end the plan will sink..
So which is why I don't really dare to expect much as well this time,
cause the more I expect the more I'll be sad IF the plan couldn't go well..
So yeah, Happy Advance Birthday to myself first and I'll come back either on Wednesday or Thursday!!


Well then, stay tune people!!


I hope that the world will be always in peace..

No comments:

Post a Comment