Friday 17 November 2017

My 25th birthday celebration!

Hey it's Ryo here back in the blog.
Yeah it's past my birthday about 10 minutes ago and I do say I will be back by today or yesterday.
So I had a quite wonderful birthday experience this year.
Not to mention is also because the girl I like is celebrating for me,
of course along with other.
But I'm still glad she inside the group.

Let's see....
Okay so yesterday we had me, Tesco crew Sajalie, Ice, Shirley and an ex colleague Rizki with my friend Jeremy and a really special guest Kayla.
I mean SPECIAL GUEST cause it's a year since we last contact.
But to be honest she change quite a lot compare to last time, the way she talk and her topic and such.
Anyhow it's okay cause we can still chat and ask about our life and stuff.
So we went to D' Fortune at Menjarala Kepong.
I'm not eating cause first I'm still in my diet and second, I ate some before I went out.
Everyone was eating either chicken chop, pasta and some drank some beer.
After about 11.30 the cake comes out, and I never expect they bring cake as well tbh.
I'm really happy and grateful from the bottom of my heart.
So I'm gonna say thanks again here even though none of you will actually read my shit.
But I felt bad as well in the same time cause I neglected all of the Tesco crew.
I mean yeah I never seen Kayla for a year at least so we have quite a lot of thing to talk bout,
but neglecting them and what worst the girl I like, I felt super bad...
Even though in the end she laugh a lot and I'm really glad for that...

Nothing happen today even though is exactly 16 but I had enough fun yesterday so who cares right?
I mean there're people who willing to celebrate for you is more than enough.
And here I really wanna say thanks to Sajalie again as well.
Cause he create a chance for me to go out with her,
even though I just bring her to Aeon Rawang to get some gift for her friend,
and what worst is during working hour...
but I believe this is a chance for me to raise her affection towards me.
I don't know how well or bad it'll turn out as but wish me luck guys!
I'll try not to waste this opportunity!
And right now both Tesco crew know that I like her so yeah,
I can only say I'll try my best and well... let God do His thing as well...
No matter what the outcome is, I just have to accept it and hope even she reject me in the future,
we can still be friends.

Okay I guess I just have to stop here...
I try to come back by Saturday to post about the outcome of the outing with her.
I really hope nothing bad will happen that day...
or I should say this plan can still be carry out cause it's her off day tomorrow,
she can just like ask her mum or dad to bring her out anytime if she wanted to..


Well then, stay tune people!!


I hope that the world will be always in peace..


No comments:

Post a Comment