Thursday 5 September 2019

Congratulation to myself!!!!

Hey guys, it's been a year and half and I'm back to keep on ranting!
I kinda started to feel like I'm writing some parts of my life here.
I saw there's actually some people who viewed my page and I'm quite shocked.
Thanks for those who actually read it, hope this page can survive for another 10-20 years.

First of all, as the tittle says...
CONGRATULATION TO ME!!!
Why is it? Well.... I finally got myself a girlfriend!
And I'm happy to announce that it's the one I'd been chasing for years!
I read back my last post and I guess I did what I said right?
"For my next post our relationship will come to an answer"
And here's the answer! We become a couple!
It's only been for 2 weeks and yeah, I'm very happy that I got this outcome.
I won't put much details about how come or who started it or etc.
I can only say one thing is she ask me the reason I like her out of the blue moon and yeah, you can guess what happen next.

As for the past two weeks, we went out for date of course!
Went for dinner, movie and oh! Animangaki!
One of my wish come true, that one day I'll have the chance to go to Anime convention with the one I l love
Even though it's quite boring this year, but I got her a Trafalgar Law pillow from one of the UFO machine.
It's not easy to get as the pillow is kinda heavy and of course the crane is weak as aff!
But I asked one of the staff for some handicap since she really want it so badly.
Thanks to the staff who listen to my selfishness and I got it!
And my first experience of holding her hand is also there.
Sadly, not to give myself an excuse but this is really my first time getting a girlfriend...
And I lacked experience here, so after the convention we got into a small argument...
By argument is that I made her mad... I didn't plan well for the day after the convention so she kinda got upset about it...
I tried to apologize and keep on brainstorming, and luckily in the end her mood got better
I tried my best to make her laugh and yeah, thank God nothing bad happen after that.

I gotta admit that I'm really bad at finding topic to talk to her even now...
I had no idea why will this still happen even though we got together, maybe I'm still afraid of something?
I got not enough confident as a boyfriend... I have to work really hard here if I wish to maintain a healthy and long lasting relationship with her...
Of course I really wish that we could end up till the end, that's what I really wish for but sometimes, we know what such things can't be force.
It's kinda a miracle for me that we could end up being together.
I really hope that we could last it till the very end.

And as for my absence this a year and half.
I quit my job in OPPO FINALLY!!!
And again things happen and I decided to quit, along with my friend.
So currently we're walking our own path unlike the time we're in OPPO...
It's kinda sad but I'm glad everyone still doing fine.

After I quit OPPO I started to work at Japan for 3 months.
I just want to gain some experience for working in other country.
Not to say a totally good experience, but I improve my Japanese and learn lots of their culture.
Previously travelling there for 6 days I can only look at the very surface part but this time,
I really learnt about their culture, and hey, I found out I could actually survive in Japan even if I got lost lol!

Lots of lots of things happen between the previous year but I must say, I got matured during these time and I have to let myself even more mature!
For a better future for myself, my family and for her...

I guess that's all about it this time,
Can't guarantee when will my next post be up,
Maybe when I'm down again? Or maybe the time I got marry? If that'll happen of course!!
But anyhow once again thanks to those who read my post,
No matter you only read once or twice or every post I wrote...
Thanks to the people out there! Hope to see you guys again in the future.


Well then, stay tune people!!


I hope that the world will be always in peace..

No comments:

Post a Comment